Transform your business into a well oiled machine
Streamline your operational procedures with our Business Transformation Blueprint
Your Business Needs a System
50-60% of small businesses will fail within five years, but franchises have a success rate of 90-95%. Why? Because franchises use a Business Operating SYSTEM (BOS)–a systemised approach that encompasses all parts of the business.
- Systems create value and provide consistency
- enable growth, and enhance the resale value of your business,
- ensuring important knowledge isn’t only maintained in your employee’s heads.
- Promote clarity and reduce stress.
- Simplify onboarding and training.
- Enhance focus on high-value tasks.
- Put the owner in the driver’s seat.
- Form a blueprint for successful software implementation.
Systems are what make a business grow, flow, endure and sell. Companies that follow a great system find themselves winning against their competition.
Your Business Needs the right software
The biggest challenges that sales people face are 1) how to qualify and follow up on leads and 2) how to prioritize sales activities. Of those who use CRM software, 80% report an increase in the amount of leads generated and 77% an increase in conversion rates.
- Improved customer service, satisfaction and retention
- Increased lead generation and sales
- Ability to share and distribute data
- Data accuracy and data security
- Personalized marketing and segmentation
- Improved market intelligence
- Improved business analytics and reporting
- Reduced administration and cost
- Automating recurring tasks
- Enhanced mobility and remote work
The benefits of software integration and marketing automation are too significant to ignore. Most businesses use CRM software.
91% of businesses with over eleven employees and around 50% of those with less than ten are already using CRM software, so the chances are, your competition is already using one.
Failing to make the digital transformation may cost you your business.
Your company will be transformed into a profitable and well-organized machine using the “systems mindset” and process.
Transform from a high-maintenance job into a stand-alone business that you can step back and benefit from a company that generates cash and has an intrinsic value that you could one day sell.